|Installation||Landscape / Portrait|
|LCD Panel||60-inch widescreen (152.4 cm diagonal), UV2A LCD|
|Max. Resolution||1,366 x 768 pixels|
|Max. Display Colours (approx.)||16.77 million colours|
|Pixel Pitch (H x V)||0.973 x 0.973 mm|
|Brightness*1||1,500 cd/m2 (default: 1,400 cd/m2)|
|Contrast Ratio||1,000,000 : 1 (local dimming set to HIGH),
5,000 : 1 (without local dimming)
|Viewing Angle (H/V)||176°/176° (CR ≧ 10)|
|Active Screen Area
(W x H)
|1,328.8 x 747.1 mm (52 5/8" x 29 7/16")|
|Response Time||6 ms (grey to grey, avg.)|
|Computer Input||Video||Analogue RGB (0.7 Vp-p) [75 Ω], Digital (conforms to DVI 1.0 standards)|
|Synchronisation||Horizontal/vertical separation (TTL: positive/negative), Sync-on-green, Composite sync (TTL: positive/negative)|
|Plug & Play||VESA DDC2B|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS, DVI DMPM|
|Video Colour System||NTSC (3.58 MHz, 4.43 MHz)*2 / PAL / PAL60 / SECAM|
|Standard||PC analogue: Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1*4, HDMI (1080p compatible) x 1*5, 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 1, Video*4*6, Component video*4*6,
RS-232C: D-sub 9-pin x 1, Control Kit jack x 1
|Via Optional PN-ZB02 Board||PC digital: DVI-D 24-pin (HDCP compatible) x 1, PC analogue: BNC x 1*7*8*9, Video: BNC x 1*6, S-Video x 1,
Component video: BNC (Y, Cb/Pb, Cr/Pr) x 1*6*7, Audio: RCA pin (L/R) x 2
|Standard||Audio: RCA pin (L/R) x 1, RS-232C: D-sub 9-pin x 1|
|Via Optional PN-ZB02 Board||PC digital: DVI-D 24-pin x 1, External speaker: 10W + 10W (6 Ω)|
|Via Optional PN-ZB02 Board||LAN port (10Base-T/100Base-TX)|
|Mounting||VESA (6 points), 200 mm (7 7/8") pitch, M6 screw or VESA (4 points), 200 mm (7 7/8") pitch, M6 screw|
|Power Supply||100V – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||510 W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions*10 (W x D x H) (approx.)||1,335.9 x 149.3 x 754.2 mm (52 5/8" x 5 7/8" x 29 11/16")|
|Weight (not including PN-ZB02) (approx.)||44 kg (97 lbs)|
|Main Accessories||Cable clamp x 2, power cord x 1, CD-ROM x 1, setup manual x 1, protection cover x 4, handle screw (short) x 4, bezel sheet (long/short) x 2 each, bezel sheet attachment instructions x 1|
- *1 Brightness will depend on input mode and other picture settings. Brightness level will decrease over time. Due to the nature of the equipment, it is not possible to precisely maintain a constant level of brightness.
- *2 Requires separately sold PN-ZB02 Interface Expansion Board.
- *3 Use a commercially available connection cable for PC and other video connections.
- *4 The mini D-sub 15-pin terminal can be used for PC analogue, video, or component video, all of which are selectable from the menu. When used with a video or component video source, a commercially available conversion cable is required.
- *5 For both PC and AV components.
- *6 When the PN-V602A is equipped with the optional PN-ZB02 Interface Expansion Board, either the LCD monitor's standard-equipped video and component terminals or the PN-ZB02's video and component terminals can be selected for use from the menu.
- *7 The analogue and component BNC terminals are switchable. Use the menu to select.
- *8 For the proper display of 1,366 x 768 images, a separately sold graphics board with appropriate specifications is required. Consult your Sharp representative for more information.
- *9 Does not support plug & play.
- *10 Display section only, not including protrusions.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All screen images appearing in this brochure are simulated.
Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.